Manufactured by Seneca, the Z-10-D-IN is a ModBUS module with 10 configurable digital input channels that share the same single digital common. The 16 bit totalizers have a maximum frequency of 100 Hz, two inputs have a higher speed up to 10 kHz. The digital inputs can accommodate relay or open collector output signals. The Z-10-D-IN is easily configurable using Z-PROG the configurating software for Windows.
The Z-10-D-IN is fully compliant with the Modbus RTU protocol guaranteeing an almost limetless number of applications including data acquisition, automation, telemetry control etc.
Opto Isolated Digital Inputs: Reed relay, PNP, NPN, etc.
- On Level
- Voltage >14 V
- Current > 4 mA
- Off Level
- Voltage < 6 V
- Current < 1 mA
- 16 bit Totalizer for Each Input
- Transducer Supply 20 Vdc at 80 mA
- Isolation 1500 Vac, Field to Logic
- Status Indicators Error, Power, RX & TX
- Digital input status
Communications Port:2 Wire RS485
- Speed (baud) 9600, 19,200, 38,400, 57,600,
- Front Jack: 2400 Baud
- 100 Hz for CH: 1-8
- 10 kHz for CH: 9 & 10
Minimum pulse width
- 4 ms CH: 1-8
- 50μs CH: 9 & 10
- Measurement Error
- Frequency ± 1 Hz: CH 1-8; 0.1%: CH 9 & 10
- Operating Temp 0 to 55 °C
- Humidity 30 to 90% at 40 °C non-cond.
- 1500 V Isolation Field to Logic
- Modbus Communications
- Input Protection to 600 W/ms
- Configuration and Setup Software IEC 61131
- Compact DIN Rail Mounting design, just 100 x 112 x 17.5 mm
- Removable Terminal Blocks
- Power Supply: 19 to 40 Vdc or 19 to 28 Vac