Thông tin chi tiêt sản phẩm
The CC1101 is a low-cost sub- 1 GHz transceiver designed for very low-power wireless applications. The circuit is mainly intended for the ISM (Industrial, Scientific and Medical) and SRD (Short Range Device) frequency bands at 315, 433, 868, and 915 MHz, but can easily be programmed for operation at other frequencies in the 300-348 MHz, 387-464 MHz and 779-928 MHz bands.
* input voltage :3.3V
* 433MHz band
* maximum operating speed: 500kbps, support 2-FSK, GFSK and MSK modulation
* can be modify the baud rate, power, frequency and other related parameters by software .
* high sensitivity (<1.2kbps -110dDm, 0.1% packet error rate)
* CRC error detection and built-in hardware address multipoint communication control
* lower current consumption (RX, 15.6mA; 2.4kbps, 433MHz)
* programmable control of output power, maximum output power of +10dBm
* standard 2.0mm DIP pitch interfaces for embedded applications
* separate 64-byte RX and TX data FIFO
*Transmission distance: 300 - 500 meters (Depending on the specific situation of the environment and communication baud rate, etc. may be)